• Ensuring social justice and human rights for the femal
• Right to dignity of livelihood for the marginalized
women in Bangladesh
• Budget for the marginalized people
• Expansion of safety net budget and the marginalize
• Rajshahi Mayor Election vs. The status of the City
1. Circular of maternity leave by the Dhaka City Corporation(DCC)
2. Circular on health card issuing for the City cleaners by DCC
3. 135 cleaners child trained, prepared and get enrolled in government schools
4. Drama team formed to create mass awareness against discrimination.
Adan Islam, Executive Director
Fauzia Banu,Programme coordinator
Dilara Parveen,Assistant programme co-ordinator
Salma Islam, Human Rights co-ordinator
Yanura Khatun, Field co-ordinator,Gabtoli Dhaka
Tauhida Islam Kona, Field Manager, gabtoli,Dhaka
Afroza Begum, Field Manager, Pabna,Ziaur Rahman,
Field officer,Pabna Runa, Teacher of Dhoritri school,
Dhoritri mission & vision
Dhoritri’s mission is to carry out activities aimed at empowering marginalized women and children & ensure human rights following Rights Based & Capability Approach to Development.
Dhoritri envisages a society in Bangladesh,which is free from hunger and poverty, where people enjoy their lives with dignity,equity and justice in a healthy and green environment.